XeteX has been providing custom ventilation solutions across North America since 1984. Their equipment supports a wide range of commercial building types, including education, healthcare, offices, industrial, hotels, retail, offices, and more.
XeteX has expertise in energy recovery, packaged refrigeration, and high-efficiency equipment.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Optimizes systems designs for delivery of highest Recovery Efficiency Ratio (RER)
- Higher RER values produce higher energy savings for buildings
Dedicated Outdoor Air Systems (DOAS)
- Designed to separate zone-level comfort conditioning and space ventilation requirements
Custom Air Handling
- Large-scale, high-capacity systems custom engineered to deliver precision control in critical environments.
- Can be sized up to 100,000 cfm and 250 tons of cooling
- Refrigeration designs with precision control utilizing either digital scrolls or inverter-controlled compressor options
- Custom-enginered to deliver precision control in critical environments providing extra dry air to maintain spaces below 50% RH.
- Typical applications are for storage, specialized manufacturing environments like pharmaceuticals or batters, operating rooms, and ice arenas.
Waste Water Treatment
- Hydrogen sulfide, mercaptans, and organic compounds are often emitted in high concentrations at wastewater treatment facilities and must be suppressed at the source
- Corrosion-resistant, explosion-proof HVAC equipment is a necessity
- The high humidity of pool environments requires continuous dehumidification
- Epoxy-coated flat-plate heat exchanger with aluminum inner casing walls, stainless steel drain pans, and corrosion-resistant coil coatings
For additional information about XeteX, please connect with one of our sales team members or fill out the contact form below.